Saturday, March 22, 2014

HI Everyone!  I am posting another Rocket Fuel Vapes review.  I had received 5 - 10 mls and a sample size of their newest addition to their juice line.  I already did a review on the newest juice Strawberry Fields and The Cat's Meow by Rocket Fuel Vapes.

Here is the link to the first review - http://austinvaporcommunity.blogspot.com/2014/03/rocket-fuel-vapors-juice-review.html

OK lets get to why you are reading this blog, the reviews...  =}

I was trying to decide which one to try first, as I have 4 more flavors to review. So, I decided to go with 2 that have different flavor profiles.  The first one is the

Bee Sweet - "SWEET HONEY! Bee Sweet blends golden honey and brown sugar with undertones of sweetened figs and pears for a fragrant, smooth and distinguished sweet taste with staying power." -  I was not sure how this one was going to taste with the sweet honey, brown sugar, fig and pear flavors.  I will have to be honest though on my thoughts of this one, the sweet honey reminds me of chewing on a raw honeycomb straight from the bees nest.  It was very strong and sweet, with the brown sugar it made it even stronger in the sweetness of it.  The brown sugar also tasted like a raw brown sugar, like chewing on a sugarcane branch.  The pear and fig were both on the exhale and not overly sweet, the pear though gave it a slight bitter taste, like a bitter and slightly sweet pear.  I am not a huge fan of this one but its just my palette, I think it's because I'm not a fan of pears.  If you like pears and sweet honey then I would say you have to try this one!  

Love Potion No. 9 -    "TOP RATINGS: Love Potion No.9 fuses sweet, juicy peach with subtle hints of fig and blueberry for a smooth, luscious taste." - This juice is really good!  The peach is on the inhale and it is what it promises to be, a lovely sweet juicy peach like you find right at the top of the season.  I love the sweet slightly tart blueberry on the exhale, the fig is not as prevalent, its a little more hidden.   I love peaches and blueberries and this is a great vape.  There is a throat hit on this one, but it's not bad at all.  I am a fan of this one!

You can also follow us by putting your email in the "follow by email" on the right side of the screen, as well as on our FaceBook page...  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-Vapor-Community/1393933287537507

***Disclaimer***  All reviews are my opinions, I don't gain anything by doing the reviews, I did pay for a portion of the juice in this review.  I am honest and try to be thorough.  I do hope you enjoy our reviews.  
I did not use my Sentinel M16 clone for this one, I actually dropped the juice in my Protank 2 with a MVP2.  


Posted By Dawn - TexasMommaDiva

2 comments:

  1. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,
    vapor4life sales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vapesourcing.com is one of the world's leading producers of electronic cigarette products. The company was founded in 2014, and offers best customer service options through their live sales chat, toll-free number or email. Buy eleaf ikonn 220 box mod review in https://vapesourcing.com/eleaf-ikonn-220-box-mod.html

      Delete