Friday, March 7, 2014

I know I am running a little behind on this review and I apologize, I have been in the middle of a move. Anyway lets get to why you came here.  =}


The original shipment

I have tested/tasted 2 out of the 5 bottles and the sample Rocket Fuel Vapes sent me.  I wanted to test the sample on first because it was the being launched on March 1, 2014.  I really liked it, but I am partial to strawberry vapes.





Strawberry Fields - "features delicious, ripe strawberries and rich country cream with just a touch of buttery crumble for a complex and satisfying strawberry vape.  {AVAILABLE ONLINE 3/1/14} NEW!" - I got on the inhale and exhale a sweet smooth strawberry vape, the buttery crumble came after a long inhale then exhale, but it is not really prevalent.  I really enjoyed this but like I said I am partial to strawberry vapes.  I'm really glad I was sent this, yes it was a sample size but I can see an order in my near future.  =}

The second one I did was The Cat's Meow - "blends the taste of homemade buttercream cookies with hints of fresh white coconut for a smooth, sweet eliquid flavor.  PEOPLES’ CHOICE" - I know why this is a peoples' choice or one of their best sellers.  It reminds me of a cookie you find during the holidays. - On the inhale I get the complex taste of the white coconut and the buttercream cookie at the same time.  It is very much a desert vape, it really does taste as described - a cookie!  I am very happy about this vape and I can see myself running out of it pretty fast.

I am very happy with Rocket Fuel Vapes so far, It seems like they take their time to make quality juice and the flavors are exactly as they describe them to be.  Stay tuned I have 4 more form Rocket Fuel Vapes as well as others to come. 
   
http://rocketfuelvapes.com/

You can also follow us by putting your email in the "follow by email" on the right side of the screen, as well as on our FaceBook page...  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-Vapor-Community/1393933287537507
You can also follow me on Instagram, my name is TexasMommaDiva, I post a pic every time I post a review.

***Disclaimer***  All reviews are my opinions, I don't gain anything by doing the reviews, I did pay for a portion of the juice in this review.  I am honest and try to be thorough.  I do hope you enjoy our reviews.  Also I do test the flavors on a Sentinel M16 clone with a Nimbus clone. 


Posted by Dawn - TexasMommaDiva

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time out to review Rocket Fuel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity to do the reviews!! I really enjoy your juice line, I am looking forward to doing more. =}
    Dawn - TexasMommaDiva

    ReplyDelete