Friday, May 9, 2014

Hey Everyone!  I finally did it, I broke down and bought Stripper Cake by Insane E-Liquid.  I watch Mod Envy every Saturday night and they rave about how awesome Stripper Cake is.  So, after a while of wondering if it is as awesome as they say, I went ahead and ordered a 15ml bottle of it.  I ordered it on May 4th and it was delivered to me on May 8th, that is really fast shipping, I was pleasantly surprise to get it that fast.  Insane E-Liquid has 10 flavors and I will have to get the other one that the guy over at Mod Envy rave about. Now on to the juice...

Stripper Cake - Imagine a sweet vanilla frosted creamy smooth cake dripping with strawberries, hint of blueberry and you have yourself a tasty piece of STRIPPER CAKE..... You might just find yourself twirling around a pole!  *stripper not included -  A ripe sweet strawberry vape that is an ADV (all day vape).  On the inhale there is a nice sweetness then the ripe strawberry rolls across your tongue, on the exhale there is a nice sweet and ripe strawberry mixed with a sweet vanilla cake.  The cake isn't real prevalent, its a hint of it, I can see what all the hype is about with this vape.  Stripper Cake is an awesome vape, I love strawberry vapes and when they are a sweet strawberry I can't resist.  I have had this juice for a few days and it is all I have vaped. If you have not had it, you have to try!

I have to apologize for the picture, it did not photograph well, the brick wall in the back ground really came through... 



You can check out Insane E-Liquid here...  http://www.insaneeliquid.com/


*Just a note - I did NOT let this juice steep, I have half a bottle left, I will be letting it steep and see if the sweet cake flavor gets stronger.  If the flavor becomes more developed as a cake flavor I will do an update.*


*** Disclaimer***  I did pay for this juice, I was not asked to do the review, I did it out of my own accord.  My reviews are always honest and are my own opinion.  

Posted by Dawn - TexasMommaDiva

5 comments:

  1. Could you please tell me what's going on here?
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1426372647626904&set=a.1400336450230524.1073741828.1393933287537507&type=1&relevant_count=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can't find how to contact you but would like to speak to you about potentially writing for us. Please contact me at: sydney@adminboutiqueaustin.com. Thanks! Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.
    vapor4life sales

    ReplyDelete
  4. It isn't the element of focus in itself.
    I took the Satijah around to friends, one of whom has just started vaping, Custard Creams E liquid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money with it is as simple as 1..2..3!

    Follow the steps below to make money...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products for you!

    So, do you want to start making profits??

    Click here to check it out

    ReplyDelete