Saturday, April 12, 2014

HI Everyone!  I was driving around on 79 and I looked off to my right and saw this place called Drip-N-Rip Vapes.  I went a head and turned around and went in.  This shop is so clean and organized and the way the store has been done is awesome.  I love the wood and metal (Conservative Industrial) theme of the shop, Oh and the guys are really nice too.  They are very knowledgeable, helpful and they actually like to talk to their customers and help them out.  I have now been in there a few times and they have always helped me out, as well as others I have seen go in.  I watched them talk a few new vapers through their new set ups and they didn't act like it was a hassle, they treat us more like friends then customers.  I have will be back soon to pick up a mod or 2 that they have.  






"Over 2 years experience with devices. We help you make educated decisions and assist with all purchases. We take the time you need to feel great about your investment to quit smoking or use vaping as an alternative.Consultation with electronic cigarettes and vapor devices. We have our own specialty blend of eJuice made with USA ingredients. You will love our location – Quick Service and Knowledgeable Staff. We carry Starter Kits, MODS, Kanger, Innokin, Vision, Products. Taste as many juices as you want before you buy or try your new device in our Vapor Lounge!"






I tried a few of their juice flavors...


Pink Bird - "Strawberry, peach and coconut" - It is modeled after a drink  - It was sweet and smooth, it really did taste like a drink.  I just can't put my finger on which drink it is because I'm not much of a drinker anymore.  It's a pretty good vape.


Smurf Berry - "Blueberry and strawberry goodness" - I got a hint if strawberry but the blueberry is more prevalent.  


Triple 5 - "English Tobacco" - This is a very smooth tobacco and it does taste like an English tobacco, it's very much an ADV!  If you like tobacco flavors, you have to try this one.


Berry Berry Good - "Mixed Berries" - I like this one, it reminds me of fruity pebbles.  A sweet, smooth fruity vape, but not overly sweet.  Also an ADV!


Butterscotch - "Candy" - I love butterscotch and this is the smoothest butterscotch vape I have ever had. You know the sweet smooth, melt in your mouth butterscotch candy?  The one that has been around for a long time and no one has been able to make anything close to it?  Yea thats the one, this butterscotch vape taste just like that.  I have tried a lot of butterscotch vapes and this one is the best and the smoothest I have ever had.




Drip-N-Rip Vapes is a new shop and they carry their own juice in 30ml bottles for only 15 bucks a bottle but they also carry Uncle Junks Juice too and are looking at a few others as well, but have not said who.  They also carry different tanks, mods and starter kits too.  Go check them at, they are at the corner of Sunrise and 79/Palm Valley Blvd in Round Rock.  1200 East Palm Valley Blvd. #1196 Round Rock, TX 78664

Their hours are - 
Monday - Saturday 10am - 8 pm
Sunday - 12 (noon) - 5pm

You can even check them out of FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drip-N-Rip-Vapes-Vapor-Electronic-Cigarettes/1402099960059480



***Disclaimer***  I did NOT gain anything from doing this review.  All opinions are my own and no one asked me to do this review.


Posted by Dawn - TexasMommaDiva



6 comments:

  1. Dawn, really appreciate being a part of the Round Rock Austin community.
    Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Drip n Rip Guys, I enjoyed doing the review and also going into the shop. You guys are great and I am so glad you are a part our the Round Rock community as well!
    Dawn - TrxasMommaDiva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy to read your blog and will be waiting for your next update.I appreciate all the work you put into this site, helping out others with your fun and creative works.
    Electronic Cigarette for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.

    vaping supplies online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this information. Visit us for affordable disposable vape devices.

    ReplyDelete