Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hey Everyone!  I back to finish up on my reviews of the first shipment I received from Rocket Fuel Vapes.




Be Mine, Clementine - "Be Mine, Clementine combines rich, delectable dark chocolate with fresh orange for a complex and distinguished flavor." - I was very pleasantly surprised when I tasted this juice.  The inhale was a slightly sweet chocolate like a pure coco cooking powder ad the exhale that lingers was a sweet juice orange flavor.  I was a little apprehensive about vaping a chocolate flavor but I'm so glad I tried this one, I really like it.   



Peachy Keen - "TOP-RATED! Peachy Keen’s homemade peach cobbler taste mixes ripe peaches with buttery cinnamon crumble for a unique flavor experience." -  The description says it all.  The juicy peach is on the inhale with a nice bite of  sweet cinnamon on the exhale.  The cinnamon is another one I was a little apprehensive about, but It's really good.  If you have had a peach crumble then you know the taste of this juice.  The buttery cinnamon crumble is on the back side and it's so close to the warm crumble that comes from the oven.  



I realized that I have done reviews on Rocket Fuel Vapes juice, but I hadn't really talked much about the company nor did I give many details on their juice.  There are a few details I love about this company especially being an Austinite.  The bottles are amber color and UV shielding, that is kinda important for those of you who store your bottles anywhere near windows, we get really hot summers.  The bottles are also recyclable PET bottles, like our water bottles.  I think that is important in these parts because of our "green" status.


Rocket Fuel Vapes mixes all their juices with a 70% PG and a 30% VG, this is the opposite of what I normally vape.  That is why their juice line has a little bit of a throat hit to them, but the flavors are sweet enough to help the throat hit not be really harsh.  I really like their juice line and I will be back for more. 
http://rocketfuelvapes.com/

You can also follow us by putting your email in the "follow by email" on the right side of the screen, as well as on our FaceBook page...  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-Vapor-Community/1393933287537507

***Disclaimer***  All reviews are my opinions, I don't gain anything by doing the reviews, I did pay for a portion of the juice in this review.  I am honest and try to be thorough.  I do hope you enjoy our reviews.  
I did not use my Sentinel M16 clone for this one, I actually dropped the juice in my Protank 2 with a MVP2.  


Posted By Dawn - TexasMommaDiva

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Vapesourcing.com is one of the world's leading producers of electronic cigarette products. The company was founded in 2014, and offers best customer service options through their live sales chat, toll-free number or email. Buy joyetech ego one tfta in https://vapesourcing.com/joyetech-ego-one-tfta-kit.html

      Delete